Saturday, July 30, 2011

Everybody Ain't On Your Team

As i write this, the beat from The Weeknd's 'Glass Table Girls' is bouncing around my head. I'll address The Weeknd later tho.

Fuck your shoes, nigga. I've worn mine in pretty good. I don't know your history, your environment, your influences, etc. All I have to do is feel the way I feel, be a stand up nigga about mines, and live my life. And thats all any of us should do. Who told you the point in life is to get people to see things the way you see It? if another man wants to listen to Lil b, waste his life away smoking basic trees, actually wake up lookin at Grown Man Morning Face, throwing his money away on 'women of the night', or whatever...what makes you think your mission is to 'set him straight'? If a nigga comes to you for advice, then give it to him. If he dont ask your dusty ass opinion, Let That Boy Cook.

Fuck with people who see it like you. You should be aight. If they dont see it like you, let them live as long as they arent bothering you. This dont extend to predatory mufuckas like rapists and pedophiles, but besides that...if gay mufuckas wanna get married, who cares? I find that shit personally revolting, BUT that doesnt effect my paycheck, my Heineken and my light bill. More hoes for me. No matter how right your team is, niggas is gonna think different. Get money and tend to your garden, cuz. Some things we all should do like take care of your kids, don't steal from the next man, keep your eyes off my bitches, never ask another man to borrow more than $50 if he aint related, watch my shoes boy, etc. If you dont, ur a coward. Ya bastard. But then again, everybody is NEVER gonna be on my team. Its pointless to try to get them to. And always remember, live your life, and whenever u feel that hater mindset creeping in....Let That Boy Cook. Tea Party, Republicans, I'm talking to you. Yeah, old white men are just as ignorant as young niggas, just in a different way. But thats for another time...

I hear Zaxby's calling me i gotta run. If I let you use my phone and you dial your girl's number and her picture pops up, dont get mad homeboy, just Let That Boy Cook. One.

No comments:

Post a Comment