Monday, August 15, 2011

Rap City Hits

One of the dopest female rappers never mentioned



Where Are They Now??
I'm currently working on a pre-release, it's the first installment and it's called 'Here.' It's featuring Foreign Exchange, Invisible and a few others guests, but I don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet. I'm finalizing my label, B-Girl/Freedom Records. I'm also studying Urban Youth Development because I do creative workshops for at-risk youths when I'm not on the road. I'm working on a book -- like a handbook with some of the dos and don'ts from things that I've experienced on the road. It's a self-help book for artists that tour. A how-to guide -- how to deal with booking agents, the coolest spot to go for kicks and that sort of thing. (2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment